TruConversion allows you to exclude desired IPs when collecting data. Exclude IP affects on all TruConversion tools.
Note: Only admin of the account can add IPs in the list.
You can add IPs in the following format:
- Simple: Any normal single IP will do such as 192.168.0.1
- CIDR: The field allows you to add CIDR values in the field to target multiple IPs, such as ranges 192.168.0.1/10.
You can exlcude an IP from here:
- Go into account settings in the right-hand corner of your dashboard
- In the dropdown menu, click on Exclude IP
- Choose Account to add IP.
- You can add your own IP by clicking “Add MY IP Address”.