The Salesforce integration helps you add email addresses received through TruConversion tools into Salesforce email lists.
To integrate with Salesforce:
- Log in to your Salesforce account and find the Salesforce ID
- Log in to TruConversion and click on the Settings icon
- Click on Integrations in the drop down menu
- Click on Add Integration
- Choose your integration to add in from dropdown
- Enter Salesforce details along with CRM name and choose Accounts to add integrations. This CRM name will only visible in TruConversion because to distinguish multiple accounts of same CRM.
- After completing the fields click on Add Integrations