The following are the most commonly occurring form issues and their causes:
- TruConversion is unable to detect my form.
- The form has been added but does not generate any/complete data.
1. TruConversion is unable to detect my form
If TruConversion does not find your form, this might be happening as a result of the following reasons:
- Your form is in a format not supported by us.
- Your form is not located at the right place for instance on a page behind a login or a checkout page.
- Your form is not included in the original HTML code.
- The elements of your form are outside a <form> tag.
- Your form is in an iframe.
2. The form has been added but does not generate any/complete data.
If you are unable to find any or complete data after hours of activating your form on TruConversion, this might be happening due to the following reasons:
- You might have added the wrong form.
- If you have observed more visitor activity on your form using other tools such as Google Analytics, then you should try to find the solution to your problem by clicking on Does TruConversion Track all of my visitors?