Creating a Customer Survey
To create your first Customer Surveys, simply follow the steps below:
- Click on + New Survey from the Customer Survey Dashboard.
- Under Display Details – In Survey Title, name your Customer Survey. This name will appear on top of survey page.
- Under Display Details – Add description / Introduction. This will appear on the survey pge after the title.
- Under Display Details – Submit Button Text, you can add custom text in button.
- Under Survey Invite Message – By clicking the checkbox New settings will appear.
- Under Survey Invite Message – Enter URL of page you want survey invitation to appear.
- Under Survey Invite Message – Choose devices you want the Survey Invitation to appear on.
- Under Survey Invite Message – By clicking on Advance Device Settings, you can choose When should the survey invite will appear for the user.
- Design your Customer Survey – Choose color and position by clicking on Customize Microsurvey Design.
- Select/Add your questions and answer types.
- Select if you want the survey to be active or inactive, and consequently set date and time.
- Click on Create Survey
Here is a video of this article::
How To Create A Customer Survey