Creating a Microsurvey
To create your first Microsurvey, simply follow the steps below:
- Click on + New Microsurvey from the Microsurvey Dashboard.
- Enter a name for your microsurvey.
- Enter URL of page you want it to appear.
- Select how frequently you want the microsurvey to appear.
- Choose devices you want the microsurvey to appear on: desktop, tablet, mobile.
- By clicking on Advanced device settings you can select when you want the microsurvey to appear to your visitors.
- Target your microsurvey to a particular set of visitors
- By clicking on Activate Advance Settings for Targeting you can:
- Behavior Settings
- Technology settings
- User settings
- Design your microsurvey: choose color and position by clicking on Customize Microsurvey Design.
- Select/Add your questions and answer types.
- You can send Opt-In form information to any of your CRM software. Just choose “Opt-In Form” from Add Question and then click on “Add Integrations”.
- Choose any product for integration from dropdwon to send your data.
- For example select OntraPort and Enter your provided credentials. Tag list will appear after successful verification. Select tags and click on “Done” button to save it. After receiving response, opt-In response will be pushed into your selected CRM. Click again and selected multiple tags.
- Select if you want the microsurvey to be active or inactive, and consequently set date and time.
- Click on Create Microsurvey
Here is a video of this article:
HOW TO CREATE A MICROSURVEY