Can there be any Analytics differencies between TruConversion and other software like Google Analytics?
There might be slight difference between TruConversion and Google Analytics, due to the fact the calculations rules, bounce rate and IP exclusions defined on either side.
You’ll sometimes see different results between TruConversion analytics and third-party tracking services.
Following are some possible reasons for differences in tracking results:
- Funnel: TruConvesion counts Users and where as google analytics counts sessions.
- Differences in how page reloads and unique visitors are counted. Google counts every page reload, but a browser won’t count reloads of cached pages.
- Differences in how page visits are defined. For example, some analytics software counts search bots as visitors, while other software doesn’t.
- Discrepancies might be introduced because of different reporting timezones. Read about changing your Google time zone here.
- It’s unlikely that identical tracking mechanisms are being used by each of the services, so your visitors will not be recorded equally. Details of recording mechanisms are proprietary information and are never shared.